Terms of Warranty
1. This Warranty is for Singapore only and applies to Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment purchased in Singapore through NEU-SMART‘s authorised distributor and dealers. This Warranty is subject to NEU-SMART’s satisfactory receipt of (i) your proof of purchase from NEU-SMART‘s authorised distributor and dealers, and/or (ii) this original Warranty Card.
2. The Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment shall be free from manufacturing defect for the Warranty Period for one year subject and conditional upon the following terms and conditions:
(i) The Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment is used in accordance with operating instructions;
(ii) This Warranty shall be void if during the Warranty Period (a) any part of the Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment is removed, altered, tampered, adjusted, modified, dismantled, repaired or handled in any way by any person not authorized by NEU-SMART or (b) the product serial number on the Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment is altered, defaced or removed;
(iii) NEU-SMART is not responsible for any loss or recovery of data, software or removable media; and (iv) NEU-SMART‘s decision in relation to complaints or allegations of defects either of workmanship or materials shall be final and conclusive and, NEU-SMART reserves the sole right and discretion to either (a) repair or replace the Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment or defective parts with new, reconditioned or refurbished equivalent, or (b) refund the purchase price (partially or in full) as full discharge of all it’s liabilities. Save as expressly provided under statute, under no circumstances does this Warranty cover special, indirect or consequential damages. Any Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment or defective parts replaced by NEU-SMART shall become the property of NEU-SMART.
3. This Warranty does not include (i) consumable items and accessories such as cables or cord assembly, remote control unit, antennae, batteries, battery pack, adaptors, external parts and extruded parts such as, cabinets, front glass panel, casing, cover, frame lid and levers, plugs, socket, control knobs and buttons, filters and dust bags, and inner pan; (ii) damage and/or defect resulting from accidents, natural disasters, misuse, mishandling (e.g. scratches, dented, drop etc.), improper installation or any manner of tampering, (iii) smashed or cracked, panel or front glass, (iv) permanently lit or unlit spots (pixel) on screen, non-active pixels and image retention, (v) damage or defect due to incorrect usage of electrical supply or voltage, (vi) normal wear and tear or corrosion, fungus, rust or stains, (vii) noise, taste or odour deemed by NEU-SMART to have been caused by surrounding environment, and (viii) services such as cleaning, maintenance, general service and overhaul.
4. NEU-SMART may not be able to attend to Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment installed at locations it deems inaccessible or unsafe.
5. Warranty services are limited only to terrestrial mainland Singapore and Sentosa, and do not extend to any other island or any ship, boat or vessel.
6. Personal information that you provided for the purpose of Lighting, Electrical and Electronic Products/Equipment registration and this Warranty will be subject to NEU-SMART‘s Privacy Statement available on URL: www.neu-smart.com. NEU-SMART will use or disclose your personal information to authorised third parties for the purposes of servicing this Warranty in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012). Registered customers may access, correct and update their personal information online by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.